Northern Ca

I am new to the Comanche world. I go to school at the Californa Maritime Academy (vallejo), live in Napa CA, and work in Calistoga. (so all over the Bay area). Would like to see what kind of comanche family is in the area (and if there is already a thread for this let me know). One that would like to wheel and work on trucks together.

wheel on!

• 2 months later...

Sorry, should have replied to this along time ago.

I live in Paradise, by Chico.  Had my MJ for 3 years, spent 2 fixing, building it.  Also have an XJ for the last 10 yrs.

There are very few MJ's up around here, and half of them are total beaters.  I spend alot of time in Plumas county (Feather River Canyon, Bucks Lake, High Lakes, Grizzly Summit) camping, fishing, exploring, wheeling etc.

P.S. My daughter lives in Napa.  Works at Queen of the Valley Hospital

Very cool pics. I am in davis quite a bit of the time (girlfriend) so not to far of a drive to your area. Small world my mom worked at the queen for about 10 years (that was 20 years ago tho), and our house is literally 4 blocks away. I have yet to see an trucks are around here tho. If you are even down this way let me know. 

• 1 year later...