Engine Swap Question

I have a '99 XJ w/ blown motor and a '90 MJ, both with the 4.0L

The 4.0L in the MJ is a HO because it was swapped with all the wiring from a '93 XJ, now I am looking to rebuild this motor.

Here's my question, if I go about rebuilding the '93 HO will I be able to use all of the wiring/sensors/dash from the '99 in my MJ?

Basically, I want to rebuild the '93 motor, and while it is out swap everything from the '99 such as dash, interior, wiring, etc. Once the '93 motor is rebuilt can I just drop it in fire it up or am I going to have to do a bunch of work with the connectors and everything? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the wiring under the hood and inside the cab will need to be swapped. The HO fuel pump and fuel level sensor from the 1999 will need to be used in a custom fuel tank setup. Wiring the rear lights in is a bit like wiring a trailer light harness into the vehicle. There are more wires in the 1999 setup than in the rear MJ lights.

That is just the basic overview of what will need to be done. There is also all the dash support that will need to be redone.