Dana 60 Rear Wheel Bearings

Does anybody happen to know the part numbers for the wheel bearings and seals for a full floater Dana 60 rear end? I have done some searching and have only found this sold by Yukon Gear:

www.ringpinion.com/b2c/ProductDetails.aspx?ProdID=6782&Product=AK_FD60/70&Brand=Yukon_Gear_and_Axle

I believe I would need to buy 2 kits to do both sides. I try to buy locally whenever possible, so I would like to find the part numbers, go to the parts store and get what I need.

Does anybody happen to know the bearing and seal part numbers? Or will my best bet be pulling the bearings and seals and try to read the number off of them, if at all possible?

Thanks!

The axle in question is actually a Dana 61, 4.10, limited slip from an 81-83 F350. It is essentially a D60 with thicker tubes, stronger housing and a goofy carrier.

I wound up pulling the driver side shaft and bearings this evening. Oh how I hate the smell of old gear oil.

I cross referenced the numbers on the bearings and they did not match the numbers the auto parts store said I needed. I ended up ordering Timkens that matched the cross referenced numbers through an online vendor. I wasn't able to get the inner wheel seal number to cross reference anything, so I ordered a set from the parts store and a set from a classic Ford outfit.

This is my first time working with a full floating rear axle. Sure is a lot different than the Jeep D30/44!

Also considering a Chevy disc brake swap while I am at it.