Slave Cylinder Woes

Welp I get to put a new internal slave in my ax-15 soon as I can tell mine is slowly dying, I've replaced the master and hydraulic line already and bled the system multiple times but the pedal still occasionally goes straight to the floor and brake fluid leaks out of my bellhousing slowly but surely.... but the question is which brand would you guys recommend as I've read that some only lasted a short period of time before going ka-put

When they sit the part on the counter I check it so see where it was made. If it 's China I tell them to try again or just shove it. OEM from the dealer are suppose to be superior to aftermarket but I wouldn't swear to it.

Is it possible that you're doing something wrong with the installation??

When I replaced my slave on the old BA-10, I basically did the same job you're descibing. I got the part from NAPA...it lasted for a good 20K miles before I swapped in the AW4.

Most folks swear by Luk Clutch kits. Apparently they're pretty good, from what I gather. I went with one from the local parts store; seems to be doing good so far after 2k miles. :dunno: