Chirp/squeek From Rear?

In the mornings, my truck has a squeek or a chirp type sound from the rear under acceleration. It is only when the truck is cold, as it warms up, it slowly stops. It does it in the evenings also, but not as bad. When I am just rolling, it does not squeek, but accelerating from about 0-30 mph, it makes a horrific noise. It is fairly loud and people have said they've noticed it standing outside. It is a 4.0 with a manual transmission. It probably isn't anything big, but I cannot narrow it down. I do not see anything out of the ordinary underneath the truck. Thanks, John Paul

Is it a constant squeal like a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE noise, a on off-on wee-ohh-wee-ohh that changes pitch/frequency with speed? If the former, I'd agree on the the cardan joint. Easy to test, just remove the driveshaft. Could also be the centering yoke gone bad, which is part of the cardan joint. If it's the latter, check the u-joints on the rear (since you say it sounds like it's coming from the rear. Removing the front will also help locate the problem, and jack the rear up, put it on stands, and let it run in 1st gear can help you pinpoint.