8.25 Leaf Perches

RuffStuff makes great stuff and has a great customer service but you will have issues trying to run the anti-wrap leaf perches on SUA. The first link to the perches will work or you can chop the edges down on the anti-wrap ones you get from the kit.

I do not agree that the Mopar Performance perches are stronger than Ruffstuff's 3/16" steel fully boxed ones. But I would go with them because the Ruffstuff Specialties perches are overkill where a much cheaper and plenty strong quality alternative exists.

Thanks for the replies. I will go stock from the dealership. I will try and start a build log soon and show my progress.

The Mopar perches I linked to are not "factory stock." They are not Jeep parts, they're from the Mopar Performance Catalog. If he knows that, and dealer parts guy can find them in seconds. If you tell him they're for a Comanche or a Cherokee, he'll spend a week looking and never find them.

I used Ruffstuff Specialties when I went SOA. And I will again on my next axle. For staying SUA it is too much money, and their perch will drop the back of the truck down lower.

My truck still has a rake... I don't know about lowering the truck. I used a 8.25 with Ruff Stuff perches.