Dash Swap To 97+?

Unfortunately its not a simple swap. To make it all work correctly, you will need the under dash wiring, under hood wiring, and the ECM. The dash gauges work via a ccd bus system, and require the proper communications signal from the ECM along with the airbag system. Additionally, all your current wiring and plugs will not properly match up. Furthermore, the engine control and transmission control (if applicable) are wired differently. I would say with a complete 97+ ecu and wiring harness, theres a chance you can make it a hybrid system successfuly. But given that its a huge amount of wire tracing and splicing, its just not really worth the headache.That being said, if you have an entire 97+ donor, its not a huge undertaking to do a complete conversion.

Yup, I don't have the time or $$, so, a few questions , I had mice eat out wires and vacuum lines, wires is no problem, but, there are 2 vacuum line that seem to go to the heater core or ac box a black and a purple that where eaten my mice and can't find the other end? To where they go? All others are ok and go to the membrane for vacuum to ac controls, but this 2 no clue?