1999 Jeep Cherokee 2 Door 4x4

Rymanrph

The Comanche is getting close to being done and I got a new daily driver, so the Cherokee is for sale.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. This is the rare two door model with the straight six 4.0L motor and four wheel drive. This Sport model comes with power windows, door locks, mirrors, tilt, and cruise. Automatic with Chrysler 8.25 rear end with 3.55 gearing. After market CD player with Ipod cable, two 12" Kicker subwoofers with 1000W amp (if you want it, can be removed). New brakes, power steering box, headliner, tie rod end. Ice cold AC. $3,500 or best offer. Please call 704-807-2055.

The odometer shows 223k, but the motor was rebuilt about 10-12k miles ago. It runs strong and has been a good daily driver for me. I didn't factor the sound equipment really adding a lot of value. New its about $500 worth of equipment plus the box, but used audio equipment doesn't have a lot of value. It was more of a take it or leave it option. You can always make an offer. The worst I can say is no.

It should have no problem passing NC inspection. It is an auto trans. I just recently changed the fluid in it and it shifts fantastically.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived