camper shell for 1990 comanche eliminator?

I have a legacy camper top on my jeep but the back window is broken and can't seem to find anyone to replace it. Any ideas on how to get it replaced or and good shells that will fit on a 1990 eliminator?

Portland, OR

Try your local hardware store that does glass for storm windows. If you can remove the frame from the back of the camper shell, they should be able to replace the window. (most storm windows are riveted, or screwed together) Most "mom and pop" hardware stores can handle this type of window...good luck.

Any glass shop can order tempered glass in any size/shape. You may need to take the replacement glass and the frame to a hardware store to get it replaced. IF you do not need tempered glass, then YES the window can be replaced with Plexiglass, or Lexan.

Any glass shop can order tempered glass in any size/shape. You may need to take the replacement glass and the frame to a hardware store to get it replaced. IF you do not need tempered glass, then YES the window can be replaced with Plexiglass, or Lexan.

Try it. http://www.sandersreproglass.com/glass.php

Get a quote.

Of coarse anything can be done but I speak in practical terms.......the guy is not likely to install a $300+ piece of custom glass in a $100 topper. And yes it need to be tempered.

Maybe I need to clarify for you lsmurphy: IF he does not want to spend the extra money for the tempered glass (which btw, I do know it NEEDS to be) That Lexan, or Plexiglass is a decent substitute. I was pretty sure the OP could figure this out on his own.