repairing my floorboards

Gonna need a hand with this fellas. I Found a write-up for just this project, but now i can't find it again. :(

I have all the cutting, grinding, and tiger paw wheels you could want, and will be purchasing a mig soon (wish i could afford a miller :( ) but I would like to know where to go from here before I really screw up my chances of making a decent repair.

What is the best way to cut those darn spot welds?

I have ONE, 3x3 sheet of 11g cold roll, and FIVE, 1x1 sheets of 22g.

thanks guys

I just did mine never welded before as far as floors I just cut out what was rotted and beyond to a good solid point. I used 18GA replacement pan for one side and used a old behind the seat gas tank that was never used out of a old chevy truck for the other. Both were bead rolled which added strength I can't tell from your pics how large of a area you have to replace. I dint use any spot weld cutters for this just welded the edges but you certainly could. Floors are a great place to start as once your done no one will ever see it.

Not sure how you resize the pics??

:fs2: It would make a lier out of me would it? I swear every time i post a pic it comes out the size of texas and just edit them out. This time I didnt edit them out and just let it fly, I guess I just have to refresh the page or somthin to see the pictures resized. :dunno:

If at first you don't succeed try try try again.