GVWR Ratings - 4.0 MJ

Got my plates yesterday after some debate! Thank you so much for all your help! Please tell me how I can upload pictures easily! I´d appreciate any information that could justify putting lights back in the side boards. I can scan the sales contract, and you might be able to tell whether the running boards were on from the beginning. Doesn't necessarily have to be an original Jeep Part as long as I can prove that it came from the reseller that way...strange laws in this country...

Another question...as the inspector turned the car inside out, he discovered that the sound proofing under the carpet (about 40mm thick) was soaking wet...I haven't seen any leakage, there´s no AC, what could that be? I will search the forum first, and see if I can find something there...

Thank you all!!!

Got my plates yesterday after some debate! Thank you so much for all your help! Please tell me how I can upload pictures easily! I´d appreciate any information that could justify putting lights back in the side boards. I can scan the sales contract, and you might be able to tell whether the running boards were on from the beginning. Doesn't necessarily have to be an original Jeep Part as long as I can prove that it came from the reseller that way...strange laws in this country...

Another question...as the inspector turned the car inside out, he discovered that the sound proofing under the carpet (about 40mm thick) was soaking wet...I haven't seen any leakage, there´s no AC, what could that be? I will search the forum first, and see if I can find something there...

Thank you all!!!

Comanches usually had a factory "build sheet" concealed in them that listed all the codes for the standard and optional equipment on the vehicle. The two places must people have found this sheet are under the seat (inside the seat, up in the spring area), and inside the driver's door. But this list only shows what was installed at the factory, it won't show options that were installed at the dealership at the time of sale.

The water could be from the rear window, or it could be entering where the major electrical connector for the fuse panel passes through the firewall. Or, possibly, the windshield.