Tail light replacement sockets/harness

I found the cause of my intermittent brake lights and turn signal in the rear lights. The wiring going into the sockets is breaking as it enters the socket molding.

Does anyone know how I can replace the sockets or harness? I have searched the net, and called dealers and others...... only to learn that whatever was available is discontinued. I do see some sockets that are made for Ford or even the YJ wrangler, but am uncertain if they are a good replacement.

Thanks in advanced for any guidance.

Take one of your old sockets with you to NAPA, Advance, Auot Zone, etc. or to the jy and match it up. New ones from a parts place should work without any problem and can be returned if defective, but may be pricey.

I look at XJ's and MJ's (so far only one MJ in jy around here) every time I go to the jy and if there are any decent looking sockets (front or rear) I clip them off as far back as I can reach. They're $2 to $3 each so if some of them don't work I'm not out much.

Haven't gotten to the back end of the truck yet but know I have light problems there so I'm stocking up on replacements.