Need a tail shaft seal for a peugot 5 speed help

Hello all. I need help please? I have an 89 2wd Comanche with the crappy Peugot 5 speed manual tranny and it's leaking from the rear output shaft seal. The part number for the seal is 83504419 and the dealership says it was discontinued 11 yrs ago. I do not have the skill, time, or funds to swap the tranny and do the upgrade-as much as I would love to. Does anyone know how or where I can find a replacement seal? The local transmission shop, my mechanic, and several parts wharehouses(local and online) have come up with zip. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And for future reference if any members here are near Austin, Tx and knowledgable about Comanche upgrades I'd be willing to pay to make my little truck better. I love it and do not want to get rid of it. It has zero rust-an aftermarket stainless steel fuel tank and is in good shape-I just need to keep it going!Found it thanks-well I may be slowly aquiring mechanical skills but I'm taking the crash and burn computer course now. :chillin: