94 XJ what will fit!

Exterior:

Depending on the 4x4 system (if any), some of that may hook up. Depends on tranny / rear end though. Rear axle takes a bit of fabbing, but can be accomplished; there's a lot of people around here who've done that swap. If the XJ is 4 door, then the front doors can be swapped over. Engine of course can be swapped over. Tranny too (with some work) if you're looking to replace yours or upgrade to something else. Fenders, bumper, front end can be swapped over too.

Interior:

Everything from the driver / passenger portion of the cab forward can swap in with a bit of dissasembly. This includes door panels, dash, steering column (if same setup as yours) gauges (if both clusters have a blue surrounding, then they can be swapped, but I'm unsure of the white, electronic-speedo driven gauge cluster) etc. Basically, whatever you can think of, you can probably swap it over. As far as seats go, if your MJ has a bench seat, and the XJ has buckets, a bit of searching here can show you how to swap over the brackets if you want buckets / a center console.

Hope that helps. :cheers:

For $500, find one that is 4x4 auto. 91-94 will have the most usable parts without modification. 92-94 so you don't end up with a cad axle.

I have picked up many XJ's for less than $500.

If it's a wreck, be very careful if it is a head on or heavy straight on rear end collision.

The transfer case and transmission are likely to be junk.

The last one I picked up the whole motor, transmission and transfer case assembly was junk. There was no visible outside damage to the trans and Tcase. Every snap ring inside both were busted.

Also try to find one that has more options like a Laredo or Country so you can get the fancy seats and trim and chrome.