cleaning out the shed on parts florida

Pick up only, sorry no mailing of parts.

1] 1pair of doors [black], has pop out vent windows don't leak--- $100. beige door panels, from a '89 comanche- no dents or rust

2] 1 hood silver in color, no dents or rust---$25.

3] a/c & heater box [ under the dash], with blower motor- $25.

4] pair of stock rear leaf springs--$25.--

6] power steering box with pump--$ 25.

7] vent windows [ not pop out], $10.

8] tilt steering column w/ cruise,---$25.

9]wiper motor with arms---$10.

11] np 207 transer case-- $50.

dana 35 rear carrier, 3.08 gears $20.

13] fiber glass camper shell, a little rough but works-- $75. will fit a ford ranger truck and others.

14] YJ seat mount, the piece that mounts to the floor to make the seat flip forward--$75.

15] '86 2.5 block & head, both have been acid tank, have rods, crank intake ect... $75.

16] '89 4.0 ECM, $50. from comanche

will sell all of the above for $200.. plus anything else i have that's not on the above list.

Sold my last truck today, if parts are not sold by the end of this month, they are going to the junk yard.

will only send pictures if needed by phone, sorry no posting on this site

Homosassa,Florida---

Do you still have that 8.8 or did it go with the MJ? also if the lockers don't sell by the end of the month keep me in mind, been VERY broke lately but I'm sure I could scrape up something... thanks :cheers:

the ford 8.8 rear went with the truck.

I'm working in Lakeland now, if you want the lockers i will set them aside, i can drop them off at your place, you still at the same place?

Also have a grey headliner and the carpet piece that goes behind the seat, both $35.

I can make you a killer deal on all of the stuff i have.

Grrr I REALLY need the carpet headliner and front locker, but thanks to some upsetting bills I'm broke. Got any work I can do to help offset cost? :brows:

Yeah I'm still here the trucks just sitting in a new spot :roll: I'll have to give you a call either Tuesday or wensday and I'll also be up your way come next week for work. Thanks Jay

Brandon

• 4 weeks later...

Archived