FS/FT: 1987 Parts(Front end, drive train) - AL

Alexia

Original parts off my 1987 Comanche that are being removed for the 1997 conversion. Parts may include some mounting hardware, but many rusty screws, bolts, and nuts were tossed as there were trashed in removal. Prices are negotiable or can be substituted for trades. Shipping is possible for smaller parts.

For Sale

Left and Right Fenders, includes Comanche emblem. - $50 each, $90 for both.

Has light surface rust down at the bottom of the wheel well where the fender meets the rocker panel. Includes fender flares, but the mounting strip for the flares have a few broken studs.

Complete header panel including all lights and wiring. - $100

Black head light surround and grill are sun faded.

Complete drive train including 4.0 engine and manual transmission. - If you come over and help me pull it... FREE! If help get this out you can have it for free. Plan a fun weekend day of talking about Jeeps and having fun with old rusty bolts. - Once I get it pulled I am asking $200 for it. Will include whatever is bolted to the block at the time of pulling.

I have not heard the engine run, but I understand that it does. The engine turns over freely and the transmission will move the truck. Could not start engine due to a rusted out fuel tank from having sat for about two years.

Underhood components - Ask me what you need, we will negotiable a price, and then I will clean it up before shipping.

Stuff I Will Trade For

1997+ XJ Gauge Cluster with full dials.

1997+ XJ Header panel in good condition

1997+ XJ Right Fender

• 4 weeks later...

Archived