Connectors

Besides the poor Jeep idling horribly, missing at low RPMs, and having some vacuum leak somewhere, I've got some questions about some random connectors and what they should have connected to. Also, I assume that the wiring harness for the 2.5 would be for the 4.0.

I've got a random connector on the driver's side of

Purple/White

White/Black

And on the passenger's side

Connector 1

Red

Yellow

Black

Connector 2

Red

Connector 3

Orange

As for the idle issue, I believe it to be ignition/sensor related as it only misses, and has a hard time starting and idling. From 1,500+ RPM she runs just fine, below that not so great. I believe that I'm going to take the TB off, give everything a good cleaning, especially the Idle Speed Control sensor as it appears that's a big problem.

The vacuum leak will require replacing all of the vacuum hoses. Is there a kit? or do I have to measure the diameter of each hose along with its length to figure out all the vacuum lines. The brake booster is rusted below the master cylinder, however, I've sprayed soapy water and carb cleaner on it and there are no bubbles forming or idle changing (when the engine does idle properly).

As a side note, there might be a fuel leak, though where I'm not certain. Near/on the gas tank.

The engine will probably need a rebuild soon, as she's sucking down some coolant, which in all probability could affect the idle.

Passenger side connectors:

The single-wire red one is for a the under hood light.

The single wire orange one could be (depending on manual ransmission) Connector C301 upshift disconnect, or it could be Connector C300 4WD switch.

The multi-wire one (red/Yellow/Black) could be one of several (again depending on transmission)

Driver's side connector:

That one is either the extra connector for the windshield washer motor or the low washer fluid sensor. The main connector for the windshield washer motor is a two-wire and the connector is "T" shaped.

What kind of tranny you got?