sources for new rockers?

I got mine from C2C. They only make outers, if you're inners need fixing you'll have to do it on your own. The C2C rockers were pretty good but are not "plug and play" like OEM replacement parts, at least according to my body shop.

• 3 months later...

I had my bodyshop do them, at the same time as they had to build inner rockers and do my full floor pans, so I didn't get too much info about the outer rockers specifically (I can tell you the bill was pretty hefty though :eek: ). From memory, I don't think they were terribly difficult for them to install (at least not compared to the floor), though they may have had to spend extra time at the cab corners. I do remember they test fit them over the existing rocker and nothing stood out as problematic. Should be nothing a competent body shop would be surprised to run into, or a home mechanic to tackle given enough time to examine.

They look good, but not perfect OEM. You can see where the contours are not a perfect match, if you look. Good enough for a 21 year old truck I figure, but if you are looking for show-quality results be prepared to have them spend a lot of time on it.

I bought a CTC rocker for my XJ and it was the first rocker I ever did. It fit ok but not great from a couple feet away it looks fine. The end near the fender was open it had tabs bent over. We made a end for it and welded it in. I would love to see some closeups of the rocker fit at the fender end to see what they did and how nice they made it as I bought floors and rockers for my MJ and plan on getting into it next week.

My body shop guy was none to pleased with any of the C2C stuff. The only good he had about the C2C pans and rockers was in regards to the metal quality. He was particularly peeved that the rocker did not taper as the stock one did, these are just straight.

A C2C rocker, in the works: