Jump to content

What attaches to the fuel return in the tank?

Recommended Posts

In your image you see the remains of a tapered rubber grommet that secures that line

into the tray area of the tank. There's a locating sheet metal flange into which the

grommet is positioned. I don't think they're individually available, so JY is probably your

source. I think you may live just fine without it, since the assembly is pretty secure with

the main locking ring and gasket, but I would replace it to be certain. Looks like it's been

gone for a while now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I must not have inspected the pump assembly very close. Does fuel actually flow through this rubber piece?


I searched though some pictures of my 92's pump assembly and it too has this plug. I haven't seen the assembly for a couple of years because it is all boxed up in storage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...