Comanche Bed Cap

Anyone interested in a bed cap for a 90 Comanche? Very good condition. Located in New Jersey. Picture doesn't do it justice. Asking $200.

Image Not Found

Just got it out of where it was stored and cleaned it up. This thing is in nice shape. It's gray, has sliding windows towards the front and on the side, and the screens are intact. There's a few small knicks and scratches here and there, and the weather strip is coming off the tailgate as can be seen in the picture. But overall this is pretty nice.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Pennington, NJ. Used to date a girl that lived in Middletown, NJ so I'm pretty familiar with the area. Would be about a 1 hour drive depending on the route and traffic.

I'm going to be in MD for the next couple of weeks for work, but I plan on making a trip back home to NJ before the end of this month (shooting for the weekend of the 17th). If it's still available when I'm home, I can swing by in my MJ, install the cap, hand you a couple of Benjamin's and be on my way. Of course, I'd have to take the current cap on my '92...or I could double cap it :D

Archived