90/91 Coolent hose Junction line mystery item,Complicated

I seen under the hood of a 90 or 91 Cherokee with a 4.0 ...look just like mine except,far less wiring mess than mine has.

But back by the watre fill reserviour /heater area where all the hose go to & come from ......Most jeeps has a "valve" there .....This one just had this contraption that was quite simple & I NEED this item badly. Picture this: 2 hoses come from the thermostat housing area (in/out) and 2 come from the heater core (1 in 1 out) and 2 come from the water coolant reserviour (1 in 1 out) Correct? Ok... This ITEM made of like a metal or steel tubing,probably 5/8s just guessing .....has all the hoses going to it, allowing the coolant to travel thru it & Neat-ens up having to use connectors etc. If you were remove this ITEM ,it would just look like a weird tube about 5 inches long with like 6 lil tubes sticking out of it. WHATS IT CALLED? Gawd this is running me crazy.Ive been trying to find some way of finding this item & can't find any sign of it anywhere. ..........If it werent for that "valve" thingy that the hoses go to (and from) youd have to bypass it & connect them some other way ......I need this Item because My truck has the water reserviour and this ITEM would be perfect for what I need. My cooling system is pieced together as far as hoses go. Connectors,extra hose clamps,.more connectors,adaptors. Ugh ........Just need to find this Metal tubing Junction type item for my truck.

Sorry this is all over the place. dunno what the item is called. :dunno:

On a closed Renix cooling system (pre 91), that's a heater control valve assembly you are referring to I think.. You can get another one at the parts store or at Rock Auto, etc.

The 90 or 91 i seen just had this pro looking steel tubing type piece with inlet tubes & outlet tubes & thats all it did. allowed water to flow thru it & conects the hoses. I'm Gonna find it,somehow someway. I know the part your talking about ...and that IS the correct area for what I'm talking about,but this thing had no valve at all & was simply a metal tubing connector that all the hoses go to and all 6 connect to it. 3 inlets & 3 outlets, ... In one line & out to heatercore ...then out heatercore to the in on the Tubing thing, then out that Into the wtare reserviour tank, then Out the wtare reservior tank, into the steel tubing pice thing then out to thermostat house & so on. Ty for the input,that does give me an idea of more search options.

I tried uploading a pic but can't seem to do it. Picture a Heater control valve....but remove the valve & you end up with a multiple fitting connector type thing that the hoses all connect to & and allow water to pass thrue ......THATS what I need to find out what this thing is that I'm looking for. I have no HCV , but do need the multi port plastic connector thing,just without the HCV on it.

I tried uploading a pic but can't seem to do it. Picture a Heater control valve....but remove the valve & you end up with a multiple fitting connector type thing that the hoses all connect to & and allow water to pass thrue ......THATS what I need to find out what this thing is that I'm looking for. I have no HCV , but do need the multi port plastic connector thing,just without the HCV on it.

Keep trying with the picture and maybe someone can help you with this.