removing front bumper and fenders

hey i need some help!

i need to swap old rustys front end over onto my DD

i have gotten all the bolts on the fenders off except that bracket to the inner fender.

how do i remove that?

also, i have removed the 3 Bracket bolts on either side of the bumper,

is there any more than those 6? its not budging,

(bumper is from off road package)

help!

Behind the corner marker light there are two screws holding the headlight surround to the front of the fender as well as two nuts holding the header panel to it.

The top center nut holding the flare and fender liner on also goes through a bracket that's riveted to the inner fender.

I'm assuming you found the screws on top under the edge of the hood, the two behinf the door, two underneath rearward of the wheel opening as well as the ones on the bottom front corner.

The bumper should be held on to the brackets with two bolts on each side, and the brackets to the frame with three. If you have all six bolts holding the brackets to the frame off, it should come off.

Behind the corner marker light there are two screws holding the headlight surround to the front of the fender as well as two nuts holding the header panel to it.

The top center nut holding the flare and fender liner on also goes through a bracket that's riveted to the inner fender.

I'm assuming you found the screws on top under the edge of the hood, the two behinf the door, two underneath rearward of the wheel opening as well as the ones on the bottom front corner.

The bumper should be held on to the brackets with two bolts on each side, and the brackets to the frame with three. If you have all six bolts holding the brackets to the frame off, it should come off.

thanks,

so a bit of persuasion on the bumper should do the trick?

6 bolts sounds like OEM tow hook bumper brackets . If so , there are also a diagonal braces that also need to be removed to free the bumper . :yes:

yes,

found 2 more bolts once i removed the fenders,

i guess with the tow hooks it needs more bracing :P

now.... to get them off XD