Feeler 87 to 00 Limited Comanche NC

simmonsm

I believe the time has come to sell my Comanche. I hate to do it but I ran into some things that really need my attention more than this truck right now. I started this build with an 87' Sportruck and stripped it to the shell. I had a 99' XJ Sport that I used as the donor but I have all of the Limited parts such as wheels, door panels, heated leather seats and overhead console to go with the truck. I would say that the comanche is around 70% done. All of the major stuff has been done. All parts should be there to complete the truck. Also the truck has just been painted. Alot of prep work went into the paint to make sure it is straight however I have not wetsanded and buffed it yet.

Highlights of the build....

Heated leather seats

242 transfer case

Limited wheels with brand new pirelli all terrains

Limited door panels and console bezel

Overhead console included

All new front clip

New paint CHARCOAL

8.25 rear end included

Copperhead fab fuel tank with xj fuel pump

My build thread at is in my sig, Still some work to be done to get the truck going but all of the major fabrication is done so nothing more than installing the parts and doing the final stuff.

I have around $4,000 in everything and I know I won't see that but I think that $3,000 would be reasonable, If you guys think I'm outta line let me know, Again I would hate to see it go but I would love to see someone on here pick it up and see it done.

Archived