TORQUE

koooooooz

well guys my prob has been resloved lol well when i was leaving school i guess my foot got too heavy and i was running through the gears and i barked 2nd and then when to third and when i hit third i herd a pop began to lose power and had no oil preassure and i thought i killed the beast i got home and i had busted the tab holding the distrubuiter in place and i was like wow after a day i finaly got the timing back right and a new distrubuter in and well i am happy :) lol but note to self we have some major torque

one time... (this is a stupid highschool kid thing to do and yes i realize it)

i was drivin in the rain and decided i was gonna mess around a little. (realllly wet road not much actual rain) so I'm turnin right onto an empty 3 lane road and spun it (first time ever/only time to-date) 180* and while traveling backwards slammed on the brakes (in second gear with the clutch let out) came to a halt, remembered the clutch, hit it and the engine popped back up to idle... then kept going... and going... and going... and revved to about 3k settling at a steady idle of 1700 for a day.

finally realized in the heat of it all the engine had somehow jerked so hard the crankcase vacuum line (the one on the top of the head? isnt that what its called?) yanked loose... :nuts:

been fine ever since.

one time... (this is a stupid highschool kid thing to do and yes i realize it)

i was drivin in the rain and decided i was gonna mess around a little. (realllly wet road not much actual rain) so I'm turnin right onto an empty 3 lane road and spun it (first time ever/only time to-date) 180* and while traveling backwards slammed on the brakes (in second gear with the clutch let out) came to a halt, remembered the clutch, hit it and the engine popped back up to idle... then kept going... and going... and going... and revved to about 3k settling at a steady idle of 1700 for a day.

finally realized in the heat of it all the engine had somehow jerked so hard the crankcase vacuum line (the one on the top of the head? isnt that what its called?) yanked loose... :nuts:

been fine ever since.

I did the same thing, except I ran backwards into a telephone pole and caved my bumper in