RK longarm lift, 35's, Dana 44's ARB/Detroit 4.88's

H3RESQ

ROCK KRAWLER longarm lift that includes...Upper and Lower links (3 link), Mounting brakets, 2 track bars (one for under 6.5 and one for over 6.5 lift) Coils, (4) Bilstien shocks, extended steel brake lines, ACOS!!!!, Rear leaf spring pack and anything else I'm forgetting.(WILL NOT COME WITH ANYTHING FOR SWAYBAR)

$1300

FRONT AXLE: Rubicon 44 housing, stuffed by 4wheelparts with 4.88's, ARB locker,Solid diff cover and Chromo inner and outer shafts. Housing tubes are sleeved (poly performance sleeve kit), and completly gussetet (upper and lower C's, lower link mounts, sway bar mounts, all trussed) Axle will come hub to hub including brakes! ALSO comes with Currie correct link steering!!! and ARB mini compressor,wiring harness, one sylinoid, and compressor and front locker switchs $2500 Possibly would seperate steering and compressor.

REAR AXLE: Dana 44 with FULL CASE detroit, 4.88's, ten factory chromo's, disc brake conversion, AEV pinion/housing skid, and Solid diff cover. $1500 Currently set up for spring over (cherokee or comanche)

(4) 35x12.5x15 Cooper STT's with under 1500 miles on them on black alum wheels (5 on 4.5) $1000

Bedsides and tail lights are for sale too. Currently waiting to here back from first in line. $300 with fresh powder coat (black) lights, and all hardware.

Trades...I'm looking for 37's/Beadlocks(5 on 5.5) and great condition MJ taillights.

This is all currently under my rig. So you can see it all work. NO JUNK HERE. Going bigger and coilovers is only reason for sale. Axles are fresh and in great shape as are tires and wheels.

Call or text Jason (360)789-57nine4 Can text pictures of anything you want to see.

Archived