4.0 liter motor mounts/frame horns

I am converting an originally 2.5 liter 4 banger AW4 automatic equiped '87 short bed, to a 4.0 liter stroker & AX15 5 speed .

Have found new motor mounts from More Offroad in Delta Colorado. Does anyone have a line on replacement/aftermarket frame horns,

to suit the 4.0 liter. or do I have to cut them out of a doner or make from scratch?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Happy Holidays...

Bob in Denver

Pardon my incorrect nomenclature.....

the motor mounts are bought and enroute.... the parts welded to the frame (which they bolt to) is different fro the 2.5 4 banger to the 4.0 liter I think.

At the very least the location is different. My question is, do I have to find a doner cherokee that had a 4.0 liter to cut these off of?

Do I have to make something from scratch? Or are there aftermarket items (preffered) that I can bolt or weld in?

The motorless 87' is enroute to Denver, My 88' with a factory 4.0 liter is here. I can't compare the two emgine mount details untill the 87' arrives.

Sorry for the confusion....

Bob

Generation gap communication? I always understood the frame horn to be the part of the frame sticking out to the front and the bumper mounts fastened to it. Whatever. Any way i have a set of 88 horn mounts you can have if you want.