[MI] Fog Light Switch and Bezel

88XJSport

I have a fog light switch and bezel in great shape. The switch and its amber light work perfectly also. Minor crack near the mounting screw.

$20.00 shipped in the USA. I accept Paypal only.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi: I would like to buy this, but need to know something. My 89 manche did not come with fog lights. I bought a set of lights but haven't attempted to put them on. Is the wiring already in place?? In other words, do I just need to plug in the switch at the dash in and then plug in the lights at the other, or do I need to wire the thing?

Thanks for any info.

You need the wiring and relay for the fog lights. I suggest getting the front light wiring harness from an XJ at the junk yard, it will have everything you need to make it plug and play including the relay. Here's what it looks like, it plugs into the same 10 pin connector that your current harness plugs onto by the air box.

madmax, either you can buy the harness from a jeep elsewhere (I don't have one) or do what I did. Just buy generic fog lights from the parts store, and wire them up to your own relay and then to this switch, which in this case is purely cosmetic, versus having a switch from the lights kit and having to drill a hole in the dash.

In other words, if your Jeep doesnt have the plug and wires already installed, you can run your own wires and relay and use the clean factory looking switch and bezel.

I still have it. If you still want it for 20 bucks, let me know after reading what I just said in the paragraphs above and it will be yours. I accept paypal only. But be advised I will not ship the switch/bezel until the new year due to Christmas. And if anyone else expresses interest in the switch before the new year, you will still have first dibs.

Let me know!

Archived