How hard is this to find?

Factory power window/lock setup for the Comanche. :hmm: I know they exist, but have only ever seen 2 Comanches (in photo form) with them installed.

I know I could just pull the rear power window/locking setup from a Cherokee and wire it in w/ everything, or make my own system to handle it, but I figured I should ask. Is this very out of the ordinary to find in the JY's? If so, does anyone have a picture of what the system looks like on the driver's side, so I can keep an eye out for it? (passenger side looks like a backseat XJ setup, from what I've seen.) :cheers:

Since you asked... I have been dealing with MJ's for 10 years now. Junkyards, street spotting, my ever rotating collection... The first and only MJ I have ever seen in person with factory power windows and locks is my Diesel.

On another note, Ben has a write up and some sweet videos about the install of his PW in his build thread.

Rob :typing:

Since you asked... I have been dealing with MJ's for 10 years now. Junkyards, street spotting, my ever rotating collection... The first and only MJ I have ever seen in person with factory power windows and locks is my Diesel.

On another note, Ben has a write up and some sweet videos about the install of his PW in his build thread.

Rob :typing:

Dang, I would have figured that more than one person would have wanted power everything in these trucks. :D :shake: At least there's a bunch of Cherokee's I can nab everything out of to do the conversion, should I get tired of my forearm ever hurting. :brows: