Vacuum Ball OEM - Part Number

Does anyone have a part number for a two outlet vacuum ball that goes under the front bumper. I would like to replace mine with a new one. I have a brand new one with one outlet, but my Jeep has cruise control so it needs the 2 outlet one, Thanks........

OK - let me understand what you want:

There is a vacuum "ball", which is truly ball shaped. They come in one port and two port models. I have one of the two port models in the shop and can get you the number. The ball shaped ones are no longer available as far as I know.

There is a vacuum "oval", which is more football shaped. They come in one port on each end models, and two ports on each end models (for a total of 4 ports). I have 2 of the one port models and 1 of the two port models in the trailer. The oval shaped ones are widely available online and in the JY.

The ball that is on the Comanche now is a round one with 2 outlets on the same end. My desire is to replace old parts with factory new parts whenever possible.

I have a brand new football shaped on that has just one outlet on one end. I replaced the large vacuum line that goes to it and I am going to replace the small line even though the cruise control was removed from the vehicle. I tried running the truck with the small line disconnected and it ran like crap.

Just found one 6 miles down the street at NAPA for 12.99.

Part Number: BK 7301605

Product Line: Balkamp

Attributes:

Vacuum Tank OEM # : 10000669

Features and Benefits:

Duplicates Original Equipment In Fit & Function

Warranty:

1 Year

Important Information:

Heater/AC Vacuum Tank

Thanks guys.......