WTB Driveshafts 4x4 AX15 Dana 44 Short - Green Bay, WI

richv

Are you running a 231 T-case? I've probably got a front driveshaft in my pile. Let me confirm that I have one once I get home tonight.

We'll be driving through Green Bay on Nov 18th, heading north for the week of Thanksgiving, coming back down on Nov 27th.

Good luck finding the rear shaft, I had to make mine.

Yes, it's a 231 T-Case. I just swapped out the original AW4 for the AX15. I'm currently running the stock rear shaft but it's short, and the front shaft doesn't fit. Let me know if you have the front shaft. Where are you headed north?

The H-Yoke is already taken off of this shaft, it would come with the driveshaft, but the CV yoke and all of the U-Joints would need to be replaced.

Without the H-Yoke on this shaft, it measures 28" Collapsed, 30.5" Extended. These measurements were taken from the center of the U-Joint Caps. Thats what I've got. Let me know if you want me to pitch it in the car for the ride up or not.

Thanks - Brent

A junkyard I contacted last week finally got back to me today and has both the front and rear shafts. They shipped them out so I should have them early next week. If for some reason the front is wrong, I'll get back to you about yours. I appreciate you checking it out for me.

I have a few friends that live in the L'anse area. If you see someone named Jane Van Buren, Ellen Baxter, or Todd Tehako, tell them Rich says hi. :)