sub wiring question

for you all who are running some sort of sub woofer using RCA cables.. how on earth did you get the RCA cable run from the dash? my radio bay is packed and can't find a way to get the RCA connectors through the dash. I would like to run the RCA cable as well as the remote turn on through the passenger side or under the center console.

thanks

Yea its a little packed back there, but can be done. bottom right corner is where i poked mine threw, then ziptied the cable under the dash over to the kick panel. can use a coat hanger from under the dash till it gets in the bay then tape the rca to the hanger and slowly pull it back out.

Just keep trying different things till you get it.

my power wires are on the drivers side

So i did remember right :D

I don't have a prob with interference in mine never had a prob with that and I have done serveral

Hmm ok, must not be much power, plus in a MJ theres only power to those wires when the door is open :rotf: If it works for you then :clapping:

my power wires are on the drivers side

So i did remember right :D

I don't have a prob with interference in mine never had a prob with that and I have done serveral

Hmm ok, must not be much power, plus in a MJ theres only power to those wires when the door is open :rotf: If it works for you then :clapping:

err.. i mean my amp power wire is run on the drivers side, i don't have any power options on my MJ yet! lol