Bucket Seats in Florida (or Shipped?)

RockMJ

Hey guys, I am in desperate need of bucket seats for my MJ. I have absolutely no seating in it and I'm getting close to finish the interior up. I would prefer newer XJ seats in the Agate color but really anything is better than nothing. Let me know what you have and if your willing to ship them to FL I would be willing to pay the shipping (within reason). Thanks guys!

RockMJ

Any idea if a set of MJ bucket seat brackets will bolt up to these seats? That is really the biggest concern I have because the brackets are mine when I get the cash together but if the seats won't bolt to them then I guess I'm back to where I started. No seats lol

RockMJ

i modified the stock 97 and up brackets to fit in the mj because i never had stock mj brackets. I believe there is a thread some where talking about what works with what and all the different brackets and yes as in free just shot me a pm if your still wanting them and i can get you my address i should be home all weekend working on my buggy. I live in the citrus park/carrollwood area just off the suncoast park way.

• 2 weeks later...
i modified the stock 97 and up brackets to fit in the mj because i never had stock mj brackets. I believe there is a thread some where talking about what works with what and all the different brackets and yes as in free just shot me a pm if your still wanting them and i can get you my address i should be home all weekend working on my buggy. I live in the citrus park/carrollwood area just off the suncoast park way.

I did the same thing :D couldn't find any tube steel tall enough so I used bars and angle.

d25WYh.jpg

C1Jhxh.jpg

By the way, good score on the seats -- I've got the same ones and they're super comfortable.

I am actually about to buy the seat brackets off of a member on here to get the seats mounted :D. Thanks again for everything dude, and if you need a hand with the Jeeps let me know! I could use some wrenching time haha

RockMJ

I did the same thing :D couldn't find any tube steel tall enough so I used bars and angle.

d25WYh.jpg

C1Jhxh.jpg

By the way, good score on the seats -- I've got the same ones and they're super comfortable.

Dude, awesome pictures! I just bought a set of MJ sliders off of a member on here so I will just be adding some flat steel to the bucket brackets and drilling some holes to mount it all. Should work beautifully and yes, those XJ seats are super comfortable! I plan on getting some Wet Okle seat covers soon for them to match the interior :D. Donkey, thanks again dude!

RockMJ