who cares

btm24

The Jeep Comanche (designated MJ) is a pickup truck version of the Cherokee compact SUV that was produced from 1986 to 1992. Rear-wheel and four-wheel-drive models were available as well as two cargo box lengths of six and seven feet

The Jeep Comanche (designated MJ) is a pickup truck version of the Cherokee compact SUV that was produced from 1986 to 1992. Rear-wheel and four-wheel-drive models were available as well as two cargo box lengths of six and seven feet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine was forced to move right after he moved in and paid the rent (first/last and deposit), due to landlord dirty tricks (the asshat had my friend's XJ and Isuzu Bellett towed away then when asked why, AH replied "Who cares?") so my friend carved "Who Cares?" in the lawn in huge letters and burnt the sod with chemicals that won't let it grow back.

• 4 weeks later...
A friend of mine was forced to move right after he moved in and paid the rent (first/last and deposit), due to landlord dirty tricks (the asshat had my friend's XJ and Isuzu Bellett towed away then when asked why, AH replied "Who cares?") so my friend carved "Who Cares?" in the lawn in huge letters and burnt the sod with chemicals that won't let it grow back.

EPIC

Epic!

It gave me flashback when I used nitro fuel (fuel for gas powered RC), it burn ghost flame on grass. Its was at my highschool lawn for senior prank.

• 3 months later...