WTB: Comanche in or near NC.

Shane

Well, I'm in search for another comanche. My wife was taking my daughter to pre-school the other morning and got rearended by a box truck. (Will post pics later and the both of them are o.k.) It basically crushed the bed up to the cab and warped the cab and frame. I'm looking for a comanche with preferbly the following: 4.0 6-cycl, 4x4, and auto. trans. Haven't heard back from the insurance yet, but price range is probally gonaa be between $2,000 and $3,000. Thanks in advance.

Well, I'm in search for another comanche. My wife was taking my daughter to pre-school the other morning and got rearended by a box truck. (Will post pics later and the both of them are o.k.) It basically crushed the bed up to the cab and warped the cab and frame. I'm looking for a comanche with preferbly the following: 4.0 6-cycl, 4x4, and auto. trans. Haven't heard back from the insurance yet, but price range is probally gonaa be between $2,000 and $3,000. Thanks in advance.

If interested I have one for sale. 1989 MJ 4.0 6 cycl. auto, 4x4. Give me a call at 770-387-7057. Tim

If interested I have one for sale. 1989 MJ 4.0 6 cycl. auto, 4x4. Give me a call at 770-387-7057. Tim

Sent you an email. Thanks, Shane