anyone use this website?

Blue88Comanche

i was looking for a AX-15 transmission mount bracket when i came across this website wholesalemopar.com when i called them they said they had the part in their obsolete parts warehouse so i ordered it. Don't know if anyone has used the Website but may be helpful getting some of those hard to find parts. when i get home i should know for sure if i got what i was wanting or not :D

I spent the past 8 weeks dealing with idiots on ebay who can't tell identify that the pictured item is what you should send and not some random crap for a wrangler. :fs1: 10+ emails later i should have gotten the correct part but nope, another part for a stupid wrangler, :headpop: as for my AX-15 tranny i made a 200 mile round trip to get it and they crushed the ax-15 crossmember and mount plate i needed with the Comanche... :fs2: and because if the dumb *** on ebay holding me up the 30 day warranty for the tranny is up.. soapbox.gif My Comanche has been sitting at the shop for 6 months while i have been searching for that tranny... I am willing to pay someone who can actually sell me what i need instead of wasting my time.. :rant:

The car show i was entering the Comanche in will be in week or to, if all goes well i should still be able to enter. assuming i did not get a dud transmission,

Edit: I might not have been in a pleasant mood last night.