WTB: t-case linkage/axles

landlubber

i have a 231 linkage and have

8.25 29 spline c-clip axels with carrier and side / spider gears but no housing or ring and pinion was my spare stuff..... but I'm in nova scotia canada doubt u would wana pay shipping for all that to NH ..... but if ur interested $50 bucks for it all

i just sold a hp dana 30 and chry 8.25 29 spline all complete drum to drum and hub to hub with 4:11 gears for $200 bucks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There are 2 lengths for the front linkage. The one from the shift handle to the Pivot. Do you need the long, 10 1/2 in, or the short, 5 in? Got them both so no problem. Just need to know which one. Also have several transmission mounting plates. Do you have a pic, or a drawing, with dimensions of which one you need? Or which engine do you have? That seems to determine what you need.

I don't know for sure what lengths I need, I just know that the few i have (MJ peugeot/4.0 and TJ ax15/4.0) don't work.

I need the trans mount, I have a external slave AX15/NP231 mounted behind a Renix 4.0

iirc the pivot to the handle on the (MJ pukey/4.0) fits, I'll have the give it another look.