Puzzling! Tranny?

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but last week I drained my tranny and put new gear oil in. It's been fine. Today I crank my truck that has only sat 2 days, put it in reverse, back up, then when I go to put it in first, it win't move into any gear. I push my clutch in and out and killed it and restarted it. It did fine getting in gear and shifting on my way to work (town driving). I pull into the parking lot and go to park, move from second and try into first. Will not move into any gear. I pump my clutch and finally it slides into gear after me sitting in the way of other vehicles a few minutes. This puzzles me. I do maintenance and parts fail? I' ve been thinking slave. Seems to be a clurch problem, but I don't like my tranny anyway as its notchy and sometimes catches going into second. Has anyone had this problem? It's a renix 4.0/ BA10/ NP231. Is there anything I can check? My tranny doesn't seem to be leaking. On the way home it was fine? This intermittent problem seems odd. Thanks for replies in advance!

My AX15 did this when I switched to redline. It got the point where I could no longer shift while driving, (would have to pull over after exiting the highway because I could not downshift) however it would shift when the car was off. Eventually it got to the point where the car would move when the clutch was completely pressed.

Finally I drained the expensive mtx and replaced it with the cheapest gear oil I could find. It started getting smoother over the next week and now it's been months. It's my opinion that the synchros may disagree with certain fluids and hang.