76 J-10, W. MA $400.00 or BRO

thejum57

This is very depressing, but I need to sell the J-10. I've hoped to fully restore it...some day, but it's beginng to deteriorate and I have serious storage issues. It is not running, just wouldn't start and it sat...to much on my plate. Really good body, crate 258/6 motor installed in 2000. Lot's invested, tons of reciepts (motor too) I just can't do this project now or watch it decay till it's just parts. I have many detailed pics for anyone interested, but I'll throw in a few in this post. The only thing NOT included will be the cap...that was $500.00 alone. I'd like to get $400.00 but ANY reasonable offer will be considered. I'd really like to see someone do something with this truck. There is also a set of 4 12X33" tires & wheels included + both sides of another bed for parts. Original drive train (t-case etc) AT power front disk brakes (new rotors) Weber carb, lots more. Plow included.

this is what it looked like when I was driving it

:eek: sorry guys, and thanks for fixing my pics :bowdown: I forgot to use the right link for my pics. In the IFSJA I can just use the direct link. Again, thanks so much for fixing my pics. I don't want to see it parted out either, but no one seems to want it...even cheap.

Archived