A/C blocked drainage tube

For the past week or so when the air conditioner runs water leaks from under the passenger side dashboard onto the floor. I am guessing that I have a blocked drainage tube and I was wondering where the actual tube is located and if there is a quick fix for this.

Thanks for the help.

Just above the starter a little to the passenger side. Should have a little rubber end with a slit opening well unless it fell off as mine did just the other day. I have the same prob. Try blowing out w/compressed air-worked for me ,but still have light leakage when blower is higher than middle setting. :cheers:

I think I have the right tube, but I am not completely sure. I have tried using an air compressor, but nothing came out. If someone could post a picture that would be fantastic. No A/C in 105 degree weather is not very much fun. :eek:

I had this happened to me, I snake a coat hanger up the tube and a lot of gunk came out , its all good now.

Mine hasn't clogged up yet AFAIK, but I'll do the same ream job on mine to prevent it. Thanks Juan. :cheers:

EDIT: Easiest way to do this for me was to snake my arm up beside the right side of the starter motor and grab the hose where it mates with the nipple on the frame. There's no hose clamp. Pull it off, wash/clean it with hot water and reach up again and stick it back on the nipple. But first run some wire (I used some plastic weed whacker wire) into the nipple about a foot and clean up the inside.