97+ Front Grill Assembly Picture Request

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone on here has any close up pictures of just a swapped on 97+ front grill assembly minus the hood and fenders. I am looking to replace my beat up front clip and I just would like to see how this looks before I consider doing it without the fenders. My paint is in good overall shape as its been repainted and I'm just looking to update the look.

I also wanted to clarify that I will need the 97+ front headlight wiring harness as well? Anything else I should source from the salvage yard? Thanks in advance for the photos!

RockMJ

You will want the headlight harness and plug. do it right and you can wire the body side of the 97+ to the headlight side of the 96-. This way its all plug and play and you don't irreversibly hack your vehicle harness, or you can switch back easily. Grab an extra 96- headlight harness plug to do this.

Thanks a ton. I am probably going to be swapping the fenders as well and repainting the Jeep either the Platinum 5.9 ZJ color (miss my old one) or the 2006 GTO Brazen Orange. I'm still in the planning stages but if everything mated up nicely I would consider leaving the fenders I have. If anyone has any close up pictures of the gaps from the sides and front I would really appreciate it before I dive into this myself

RockMJ