I have mucho mj stuff for sale in Neosho Missouri

99Manche

I just found out the other day that I am getting laid off in a week or so :fs2: and decent paying jobs around here are limited, I decided to unload most of my mj stuff except for my 99 conversion truck and one other.

I have a 89 mj 4.0 2wd project truck, needs work to be driven 800.00

88 mj 4.0 2wd can drive but needs some work to be driven everyday 1000.00

91 mj has 98 4.0 aw4 231 and 97-01 front clip and interior. drivetrain is installed but interior is not, I can show you how to do it (this truck is not finished and needs lots of work still) it does have most of the parts but not all. if it doesnt sell I will part it out. I'm asking 1600 for it

all three of these have titles

I also have a 91 ax-15 with no t-case asking 400

and a 90 ax-15 with 231 t-case 500 for both <--- this one is still installed in a cherokee therefore it has pretty much all the parts to convert the 88 or 89 into a 4wd

pm me for my number if interested

i hate to see any of this go but I have to stay up on the bills until I find another job that pays what I make now.

is anybody interested in anything I listed?

I am having no luck selling anything local, it seems nobody is buying anything around here at all right now and I don't blame them with the may 22nd tornado that ripped through Joplin (which is about 15 miles north of me) and wiping out about 1/3 of the city, I listed my stuff here to go beyond local without having to mess with ebay and I figured I would give you guys a shot at owning more mj stuff than you need :brows:

I'm in a heck of a situation, I have a part time job lined up after my lay off date comes up and I'm going to take a couple of classes to better myself but I cannot do that if I'm swamped in bills, I need to sell this stuff to pay off somethings so my kids can eat on my part time pay. Help me please :help:

sorry to throw my sob story out there but I'm desperate right now, I did not see this lay off coming and was totally caught off gaurd, I just spent my savings trying to finish my house and I never thought Id get laid off, I mean I have a skilled job that takes a while to learn and they pay me decent for doing it, just didnt think they would farm it out to another company. :doh:

Not a sob story but a reality at this point. Prayers ascend that all works out for you. And, sorry I don't need any of what you have, and at this point couldn't afford it anyway.

But, for a bright side, I think. Just returned from daughter and son-in-laws house and he subscribes to a magazine titled "Wired". In the recent issue was an article titled "The Smartest Jobs in America" that said what has happened to the economy is causing something amazing; the empty space between those with wealth and it increasing and those in stagnate low paying jobs is re-emerging. The Middle Class is re-emerging through companies opening new branches in areas once ignored, like along 95 going up through Georgia, etc. They are not using college grads who want big bucks but everyday people willing to work faithfully and be "vocationally" or OTJ trained and earn 40 to 70 thousand a year. This article focused on is the re-emergence of cotton as a crop. Several companies have hired people who help develop hybrid versions of cotton seed, and both John Deere and IH are in competition with each other in developing a "combine" for cotton. And, all along 95 new middle class jobs are emerging in once poverty stricken areas.

In other words, America's way of life works if certain people keep their hands off of trying to change it into what it is not!

I am considering the 91/98+ truck, but not sure my wife will like the idea. Is the interior and wiring from the 98? Can you post pictures of the truck and any build showing what you have done? Need to figure out what I may be getting myself in before proposing the idea to my wife.

ok, a short story on what it was and what it is now, it started as a 4cyl 4spd 2wd and I gutted it like I did my daily driver, I installed the 98 4wd 4.0 auto drivetrain including axles, 98 wiring harness, the drivers door off of 98, passenger is still stock but have other 98 door, has 98 front clip except for flairs, has the 98 heater/air box and i think all interior parts to put it together, it does need a radiator, gas tank, and some small things that I will have to go through and make sure. if you or anybody else is truly interested in this truck I would be willing to pull it in the garage and start working on it to get some of the interior stuff done and some of the hard stuff without charging any extra, its an awesome truck to have when finished but most people would be scared of starting a project thats only halfway done, I'm willing to do whatever to help finish this truck just don't have the money to do it myself.

I don't have pics on me but I will try and get some later

I am truly interested in the truck. But as with everybody today time/space/$$$ is at a premium.

What rear axle is in the truck?

As you may know, I am in the middle of doing a 99 swap into my 92. It is at the body shop now and will be a long while before it is on the road. I am looking at your truck to possibly finish up with extra parts I have laying around, driving it and then selling once my truck is driveabl.

I am most interested is seeing the condition of the MJ. You know, like rust and tail lights :fs2: Also any modifications you have done to the firewall for the dash. Details of how you mounted the aluminum subframe, door striker pins, etc. Having sifted through my donor dash and wiring several times, I have no doubt I could finish one that has been started.

I will start trying to make this a reality on my end, but at this point I am unable to make any promises. If it does come to fruitation it will be mid August before I could pick it up. I am booked until then.

ok, on the 91 I will try and compile a list of things that need done and we can go from there, it has the 8.25 out of the 98 xj

on the other two, I pulled the 89 in the garage yesterday and don't think I had enough gas in it cause it wouldnt stay running, when I bought the truck mice had chewed most of the wiring harness so I replaced it with a harness out of a donor truck and then I found out the guy that had it before me had put a new fuel pump in it and wired it wrong inside the tank and it wouldnt pump fuel, now it does, I am going to put some more gas in it and see if it stays running and let you know, the brakes do not work and I will look at them to see what it is, I have donor trucks for parts for that too, I havent really got to drive it so i do not know everything that is wrong with it.

the other one I drove home from the guy I bought it from (about 30 miles) and it didnt do bad, needs some steering work, slave cyl needs bled or replaced, brakes need attention, I have drove it around the yard some after that but thats about the extent of me driving it so there could be unknown problems and there may not be, not sure

I am at work right now but will try to get pics of all jeeps tonight for you guys

Wasp!! Truck project looks feasible. Thanks for posting picture.

I know you will need to sift through your parts, but you can make a special note for these. Will the truck include the following?

- Thermostat housing

- Radiator support

- Mechanical and E fan with shrouds

- Aluminum sub frame and steering column

- Stock MJ Interior trim (I see a-pillar and maybe B-pillar)

- XJ interior harness and fuse block

- XJ Radio and antenna (wire/mount)

- Headliner

- XJ fuel lines and pump/sender

- XJ Side view mirrors

- MJ Bed harness

- MJ Brake lines and/or prop valve

- MJ Flares (front and/or rear)

Truck parts condition:

- Floors

- Bumper

- Tail lights

- Tail gate

- Under side of Rockers

- Under side of Cab corners

Don't feel like you need to respond promptly, take your time sifting through the parts :thumbsup:

EDIT: I assume you have the title and MJ dash vin??

i can knock some of those off just off the top of my head,

-Mechanical and E fan with shrouds

- Aluminum sub frame and steering column

- Stock MJ Interior trim (I see a-pillar and maybe B-pillar)

- XJ interior harness and fuse block

-Radiator support

-XJ fuel lines and pump/sender

- XJ Side view mirrors

- MJ Bed harness

- MJ Brake lines and/or prop valve

- MJ Flares (front and/or rear

I will get to work on seeing what else it needs and give the truck a once over for any rust issues that may or may not be present

kinda o/t but funny

I had a guy come to my house about a week ago to buy some tires and wheels and he was checking out this truck so i was talking about it and I pulled the hood up to show him the engine bay, keep in mind this guy is a manly man and seems like nothing would bother him, he seen those very wasps and I swear he let out a little shreak like a school girl and took off running, kinda like the elephant and the mouse I guess

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry I havent been on here and gave you an update on the 91-98 truck, since we talked last I have been super busy, my layoff got put off a little while longer and I heard about another job and I went and applied and landed it so I have been working both jobs until next week when the other one is final which I can't wait cause I'm driving about 125 miles a day to work at both places.

I had to let my mother-n-law use my truck today, the comp on her cruiser went out and when she gets done with it I'm gonna try and get the other one pulled up to the house and go through everything if your still interested.

ok, I was able to get it into the garage. it was a buggar with no steering column in it. i took all the parts out of the truck and started working on it some more. I notched the hole in the firewall for the steering column, as far as rust goes the bed looks awesome, the passenger side floor board didnt look bad, the drivers side was rusted pretty good. I cut it out and cut a patch panel out of the donor 98 xj. it is not welded in yet but I will start on that soon. there is a dent in the passenger side bed (in front of rear tire).

I am really going to work this thing over and try to make sure you know everything that it needs and if you send me your email I will take as much pics as you want, i can also text pics if you prefer.

Archived