trim piece

Looking for the plastic trim piece that goes across the top of the drivers door down to the windshield/ dash. Must be cream or beige color. not sure what color you want to call it. Please send picture if you have one, will pay for shipping in the U.S. plus price for it I'm checking local junk yards, but still have not found one.

Thank you

I'm looking for the cream / beige color, the junk yard next to my house has 1/2 dozen cherokes and two comanche with the piece I need, it's just the wrong color. and I'm trying to stay away from painting a grey trim piece. I have called 12 different yards, 10 had red the other two had grey. I have a grey one now from another truck.

The other great color that jeep fell in love with is RED inter..

Thank you for trying to help on the cherokee trim piece. I have robbed a few inter and body parts off them before.

Thank you for trying to help on the cherokee trim piece. I have robbed a few inter and body parts off them before.

No problem! jamminz.gif Obviously you know your $#!&, but one never knows who knows what! Some of the trim paints are pretty decent quality these days. I am an automotive painter, and have had pretty good luck with SEM products trim paints. If it comes down to it, and it isn't a perfect match, you could always blend it into the cab corner trim to mellow the color difference. (Like anybody will judge you on an imperfect color match behind the seat in a 20 some year old truck!) If they do, punch em for me, will ya!?

I have done the black rattle can paint for plastic before on grey inter, for the most part it works good on the pieces that to not get touch, the door sills can take alot of abuse and the paint does not last long since it is only a top coat and not deep imbed. I'm very picky on building some of my projects, My job alot of times has drawings of +/- of 3/32 or less, after you do that for so long you get into a mind set of either it is right or cut it apart and start over.

I will find the piece I need just not sure how long it will take or where it will turn up at. Hopefully it won't cost as much as the truck. All of the junk yards I called said $5.00 or you can have it if I remove it myself.