Any Ideas or suggestions

ok, so after having this Comanche since for about 4 months I've done very little to it though replaced the front end and a few other odds and ends, My question is does anyone have any recommendations on a specific brand of headlights that are better than others, And how hard they are to install? the previous owner had replaced them possible 1 time prior but there kinda dim and when you turn your brights on there more pointing to the left some. And anyone know where a website would be strictly for parts for these trucks? And any other cool mod's are helpful! Sorry for such a noob question but i suppose i'll never learn if i never ask. :wrench:

For a cheap upgrade, you can use the Sylvania Silver Star headlights. They are a direct fit sealed beam with really good light output. You can get them at any auto parts store for about $25 a piece.

A better upgrade is to an H4 housing. This allows you to simply replace the bulbs, not the whole unit. The Hella E Code and IPF housings are popular.

Upgrading the headlight wiring harness will also boost light output. Searching online should yeild several results. Remember, the XJ is identical to the MJ as far as headlights go so anything for an XJ will work on the MJ.

For a cheap upgrade, you can use the Sylvania Silver Star headlights. They are a direct fit sealed beam with really good light output. You can get them at any auto parts store for about $25 a piece.

A better upgrade is to an H4 housing. This allows you to simply replace the bulbs, not the whole unit. The Hella E Code and IPF housings are popular.

Upgrading the headlight wiring harness will also boost light output. Searching online should yeild several results. Remember, the XJ is identical to the MJ as far as headlights go so anything for an XJ will work on the MJ.

Thank you very much any info is appreciated, being 22 and not a huge mechanic i try and do what i can! :typing: