AW4 - two NP231 - 97+ XJ Interior Parts [KS]

87Warrior

I finally got the motor pulled out of my donor and am willing to sell the axles out of it. These are from a 99 XJ with 150K miles

- Front is a HP D30 SOLD

- Rear is a 29 spline Chrysler 8.25 SOLD

I also have two NP231J transfer cases for sale.

1st - Out of my 1992 MJ. Was a 4.0/AW4 truck. 200K miles.

2nd - Out of the 1999 XJ donor. 4.0/AW4 Jeep. 150K miles.

Asking $50 a piece

AW4 Trans our of my 92 4.0 truck. 200K miles. Worked perfect when pulled last year.

Asking $40

Sorry, I do not have the 4wd leaver linkage.

Interior Parts from 99 XJ. My donor was a smokers vehicle.

- Headliner with molded in rear sound bar. Includes rear speaker bar mount $10

- Front seats, Agate, OK condition $10

- Back seat, Agate, Great condition $10

- Steel Blue hatch, one ding upper passenger side. Missing lock/latch. Tinted Glass $25

- Driver side rear door, one small ding. Complete. Tinted Glass $10

- Driver side rear glass, Tinted Free if you remove

- Passenger side rear door. Metal is smashed, glass perfect and tinted. Missing door handle Free

- Agate Trim Free

Everything is located near Wakefeild, KS but I am willing to deliver/meet anywhere between Junction City and Kansas City for no charge. Want to meet up further away? Lets talk, I like road trips. I will ship anything of you want to cover the cost. Prices too steep? I just threw those out there. I honestly have no use for this stuff.

10% of what I make during the sell will be donated to Comanche Club! I love this place.

I will be headed to central Colorado the first week of August. Could easily throw anything in the bed of the truck.

I'll keep these exclusively on CC for another month or so. Then its on to CL and other places.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any idea how this could ship? I doubt UPS would like to do it. Freight would, but I know they are hard to get scheduled.

Jim, I do have some interest in the AW4 and one 231. We will be coming through the springs then head west, on saturday. Not far from Pueblo. If you are serious, I will ask my buddy who is hauling his Jeep out, if he would have room for the axles/etc and to see if he can even make it up to my place before we leave to pick them up. I have decided to just drive my TJ out...no room for extra stuff.

I've got a call in to a guy with a shipping company here locally that has an affiliate in Kansas City, MO... I see that's not too far from you. I'll see if he can give me an estimate to see if it would be worth the shipping, and how we'd go about it. Do you have any guess as to the weight of both axles, the tranny, and the T-Case?

Rear axle, hub to hub, 173lbs. Don't have a stripped front axle but it should be close to rear.

231J, 67 lbs. Make sure to drain all fluids and clean them up. They don't like grease on their shiny counters. Both fed Ex and UPS has a page on their web sites for getting rates.

Meet in Springs? No problem. Coffee's on me.

If TBrand wants those axles and you can get them here, I can ship. Save him a couple bucks on freight.

I've got a call in to a guy with a shipping company here locally that has an affiliate in Kansas City, MO... I see that's not too far from you. I'll see if he can give me an estimate to see if it would be worth the shipping, and how we'd go about it. Do you have any guess as to the weight of both axles, the tranny, and the T-Case?

Looks like Jim has a few weights for you to see about. The AW4 and one 231 may be sold locally. All you would need to source would be a 4wd transmission.

I work in KCMO more than I do in KS. I am willing to work with you on shipping. I do have 1 wooden pallet if needed :thumbsup:

Rear axle, hub to hub, 173lbs. Don't have a stripped front axle but it should be close to rear.

231J, 67 lbs. Make sure to drain all fluids and clean them up. They don't like grease on their shiny counters. Both fed Ex and UPS has a page on their web sites for getting rates.

Meet in Springs? No problem. Coffee's on me.

If it were up me, I would say lets set the time and place! But since I would be relying on a buddy to haul and 3 other Jeepers to get there on time, I need to check with them. I will keep you informed!

*on a side note, would you like to go Jeeping with us? we are staying in Almont all week and will be taking the scenic trails*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived