flooring?

acc flooring is not molded for the camanche, its just a standard rubber flooring.

Not true. We stock/sell the ACC kits for the MJ in both the carpet and rubber versions. They are MJ specific molded.

EDIT: The kit you mentioned above is the ACC kit...

that sucks for me! i spoke with a guy at acc and he told me it was basically a big piece of rubber! i wanted to buy from acc, because they were cheaper!!! i guess you win some and lose some. bummer.

I ordered an ACC molded rubber flooring for my comanche but have not yet installed it yet. When I first recieved it I took it out of the box and it seemed to look like it was molded perfectly for a Comanche...but like I said I have not tried to put it in yet.

acc flooring is not molded for the camanche, its just a standard rubber flooring.

Not true. We stock/sell the ACC kits for the MJ in both the carpet and rubber versions. They are MJ specific molded.

EDIT: The kit you mentioned above is the ACC kit...

how do your kits fit in the MJ ?? I see a lot of kit on ebay from different price

I also need the carpet for my MJ but I don't really know which one to order :dunno: