MJ Roll Bar in OR

Those back tubes look awfully long... Maybe LWB perhaps?

Rob

I'm intersted in this, but i have a SWB I was wondering if anyone knew if it was just a difference in the tube length or is the angle different too? If all i have to do is shorten the tubes and relocated the mounting plate i'm all for it, but cutting and reangling the back tube Eh.... might not look so nice after the torch and grinder.

thoughts?

The angle from perpendicular of the LWB roll bar tubes to the wheel wells forward face is greater than the SWB roll bar as the wheel wells sit further back in the LWB.

Someone close by should grab this thing (and leave it intact) as the LWB bars are very scarce. I shipped one awhile back via Greyhound for $60 to Cali, so not too expensive.

The angle from perpendicular of the LWB roll bar tubes to the wheel wells forward face is greater than the SWB roll bar as the wheel wells sit further back in the LWB.

Someone close by should grab this thing (and leave it intact) as the LWB bars are very scarce. I shipped one awhile back via Greyhound for $60 to Cali, so not too expensive.

I've contacted him several times and no response. I would buy them. as I'm local just to see if they'd fit... If i pick them up i'd trade them out for a swb set.

• 2 weeks later...

* New to Comanche Club - just got into trying to restore mine.

Looks like a short bed roll bar. I just picked one up this weekend.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/2347253755.html

My MJ is in the shop and I didn't even think that there would be a difference between the long bed and short bed. I was just in happy land about finding it. I believe my 89 MJ is a long bed and it was short bed (I believe - see pic on CL Link) it was pulled.

I believe it should still mount though, but would sit further back, or I'm thinking of some mod so it will mount correctly.

Any ideas about putting a short bed roll bar in a long bed MJ?

- I was also able to get the entire interior and a bench seat for $150 in B+ shape.