Set of front chevy kingpin Dana 60 and matching rear 14bolt.

Rockyrider367

I have a set of front chevy dana 60 with 4.10 gears.

Rear chevy 14 bolt with 4.10 gears.

Want to trade for a set of 39" to 44" tires. Decent condition would like to be 15" wheel.

or asking $1000 obo Can send pics upon request. Just PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup chevys came with them up until 87 I belive? or until they went independant in the front. Most 1 tons and some 3/4 tons. They are drivers side drop. Low pinion. leaf sprung axles. Mine has 4.10 gears from factory. And they were kingpin so theres no ball joints to break. Much stronger. But just an FYI I sold these axles yesturday. Just have not been on to notify :shake:

cool new info is always good. those sound good to put with a dana 300 swap or a few other t cases for a strong build . jamminz.gif but ford snow plow editions(3/4 ton ) also came with a dana 60 (68 wide) in 79 -82 drivers drop , high pinion ,i have one under my 80 cj 5 build with a 383 stroker and 37s. :bowdown: awsome axle

Ford was 78-79 F250 snow plow edition and F350's with a 68" WMS-WMS with kingpins. They also had them in 86-90.5 with kingpins but are 69.5" WMS-WMS. Both are high pinion. The later models had the differential offset more towards the drivers side, which is better for the lower lifts since you don't need a custom 2 piece axle to clear the oil pan.

I have a setup from an '88 F350 waiting to go under my Comanche when that part of the build comes around.

The 80-85 and 90.5-99 were all Dana 60 high pinions but had ball joints and the 2000 and after were Dana 50's and 60's (both high pinion) with ball joints but were a metric bolt pattern.

Chevy all had passenger side drop Dana 60's while Ford had all drivers side drop Dana 60's. I believe Dodge had a mix between them, depending on the year.

Archived