Got ahold of him! Asked for more pictures but he doesn't seem to keen on taking parts off... fingers crossed.

Did he say it had one? I would pay for shipping on the entire thing if it ended up being it, and you weren't interested...

Rob L.

^ He said he wasn't for sure if it was factory:

As for the bumper I'm not sure if its factory or not but it defintely looks like it could be. As for the winch it doesn't work and i don't have the controller for it. Not looking to part anything off of it just sell it.

I did ask for additional pictures just to see if it is a factory unit... and to reconsider. I'll throw you a PM with more info.

Thank you. Keep me posted. I don't care if it doesn't work... Just another one of those cool things I'd like to have in stock. I've never even seen one on a real truck, in pictures or in person...

Rob L.

The comanche accessories guide lists it as H.

Brandon

Thank you. Keep me posted. I don't care if it doesn't work... Just another one of those cool things I'd like to have in stock. I've never even seen one on a real truck, in pictures or in person...

Rob L.

The comanche accessories guide lists it as H.

Brandon

I suppose I should re-phrase that. Never seen one anywhere else but in a brochure... What I meant by picture was that outside of the dealer propaganda, I have never seen one in the real world, pics or in person.

Rob L.