Is the MJ tail light feeding frenzy over?

jimoshel

There's a set of MJ tail lights on EBay for $35, high bid so far. They've been at $35 for the last week. Bidding ends at 3PM PST. I started to bid $40 but already got 13 1/2 sets so kind of hard to justify another. comanche.gif

That's what my 1/2 one is. Right side. Should I sell it so I have an even number of sets? Or should I get a left hand one? I hate having to make decisions. Think I'll just leave things the way they are. Who's got an aspirin? :thwak:

That was a strange deal. Used sets were going for $200. But I think the frenzy is over. I bought a NOS tail light a few weeks ago. So I finally have a NOS set. I paid $50 for it + $50 to get it shipped. It came from Belgum of all places. 6 months ago, I would have needed a second mortgage.

Every thing runs in cycles. The smart (rich) knows when to get in and when to get out. Just wondering how that guy feels when he sees the prices now after spending a couple hundred for a set a month ago. Any body remember what the highest price paid was?