Bought A 92

sinkrun

It fits with the rough estimate of production numbers also... It fits right in between DJM's 2-92 (196578) and TerraWombat's 3-92 (215160)

I would still consider buying it though... My Elim has had obvious accident repair, and was rustier than snot... I still doled out $1800 for it from a member who only wanted out of it what he had into it.

Rob L.

Maybe if your buddy can't even tell the difference between a 3 and a 5, he might be exaggerating the damage? Maybe a second opinion is in order?

I would say that's a 2000 MJ by the pics. Maybe more if it was actually that decent in person.

Oh, I did ask him how much he wanted, and it was $3000, and also asked if he had any offers... He said no one made an offer, but he has gotten some calls. He also wasn't interested at all if it could be the last MJ. I asked if he wanted me to call him back with what I found, and he couldn't have been more disinterested.

Rob L. :cheers:

Truck doesn't look that bad in the pics... Looks like a smidgen of rust starting on the Left rear wheel well, and the cab/rockers... What rust belt MJ doesn't?

That looks like one of the nicer rust belt trucks I have seen, and its a '92 to boot. D44?

Rob L.